The Sun Is Shining
Yesterday I found
That everything I knew was wrong
It was upside down
The life I thought I had was gone
But You came and whispered love to me
And You gave me strength to carry on
Oh, the sun is shining
There is hope for me again
A new day’s dawning
The sun is shining
Yesterday I lost
Everything I had and loved
Then I cried out for You, Lord
And You came and picked me up
And the sorrow lasted through the night
But the joy came with the morn
Sunday, February 5, 2006
The Sun Is Shining... Or At Least It Will
Of course whenever I feel like crap, I love listening to Third Day's new CD - Wherever You Are. That whole cd has so many songs of hope and encouragement, which I have fed off ever since it was realeased. I was listening to the song "The Sun Is Shining" today and it totally fits my situation now and keeps encouraging that there's hope coming on the horizon:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know your thoughts here!