Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Storm's Coming

Well we're supposed to get a crazy nor'easter tonight all the way through tomorrow, but I dont think anyone really believes it because of how mild this winter has been so far. Apparently we haven't had any measureable snowfall since the beginning of December. So much for the harsh New England winters.

It was nice to chill with cousin Mike last night.. haven't done that in a while. Its so funny cuz now the roles are reversed - he's the one in the relationship and I'm the single guy. He seemed to like the Carrie Underwood CD i got him for his birthday (months ago) cuz he digs that country music thing. I hate the music, but I told him I should take the album art with the pictures of her because he's not allowed to look at her anymore ;)

Well I gotta run to work and then I'm gonna help Dave and Heather move later today. I guess the "House of Mourning" is relocating. I love those guys and I hate to see what is happening to them and their family. Dave, you're in my prayers buddy... you're in a tough spot.

Crap... where did i put my snowpants...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!