Monday, February 27, 2006

MySpace Killed My Inner Child



Why did I ever join MySpace?! It is of the devil! I go on there every night like a little 13 year old girl who wants to talk with all her friends from school. Man, techonology sucks. I need to interact with real people instead of always seeing their stupid profiles.

Can you tell I just signed off, wondering what happened the last hour of my life?? Yup.. its gone. I should read a book or something instead of allowing my brain to rot out of my skull. Ok, I'm going to bed, this is rediculous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, by the way... Congratulations to my cousin Adam! He is now the father of a beautiful baby girl Emily. Here she is (sorry its a little weird - just click on it):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!