Saturday, February 18, 2006

A Bit disappointed

Another boring day in the live of Joe Doherty. Work dragged on forever and the night ended up being a little disappointing. I don't know what I expect from life right now, but its just so much more boring than I thought it would be. I mean, 20 years old - in the prime of my life. I should be having fun before I start getting too many responsibilities in life.

Oh yeah, speaking of responsibilities: my mom was all upset when I came home tonight because I never take the time to spend with my dog. I feel terrible because I know I don't spend enough time with him, and I really gotta get my act together with training him.

Anyways, those are my quick thoughts from the day. Once again, to recap the day:
1. my life is boring
2. i'm a terrible dog owner

Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!