Monday, February 27, 2006

Doctor, He's Stabilizing!

Alright time to update the ol' blog. Or "weblog" for the rest of you common folk. Although Mondays are eternally evil, especially since I leave home at 8am and get back at 10pm each Monday, today is not too bad so far. I figured I should probably leave a quick note to anyone who actually cares how I'm doing...

Don't worry, I'm not suicidal. I just had an extremely lousy week last week and needed to vent somewhere because everyone always seems so busy. I hung out with Brie and the Siv's last night so I'm feeling a little better after having a slight taste of social interaction outside of work and school. I just gotta make it through another week - two tests on thursday are gonna kill me. I can't wait for the weekend already :(

Shoot, I gotta work on my homework. Class starts in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!