I've been posting my thoughts to a blog for just over 3 years now. Every once in a while I'll go back and view some of my older posts and laugh at the material I wrote. I guess it started off more as an "online journal" than a series of opinions and observations that would stimulate discussion or feedback (though my newer posts don't seem to be accomplishing that either).
So if you're bored - thats probably why you're reading this to begin with - go ahead and take a look at the stuff that was on my mind several years ago. I admit some stuff is personal crap that probably has no need clogging all of the "tubes" of the internet, but just ignore that stuff. Go ahead and comment on the stuff that does interest you.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to work on some new thoughts to share with you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know your thoughts here!