Everyone knows that the American economy is going down the tubes with the help of a fiscally wreckless government and record job losses (amongst other things). What stands out to me even more is the absolute moral depravity that is no longer being disguised, but blatently advertised. This morning I heard an ad on the radio with soundclips of people unhappy with their marriages. I assumed this was an ad for a counciling hotline or new couples therapy book.
I was very wrong. This was an ad for a new website that helps people find other married people looking for an affair.
If other drivers were looking they would have seen my jaw drop in disbelief. A company encouraging and even profiting from adultery. I am still very upset about it and cant beleive our culture has come this far.
What are your thoughts? Have you heard of this website?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know your thoughts here!