I think that music is one of the deepest expressions of emotion and passion that can come from a person. The English language is so limited that even trying to explain my thoughts now has left me empty. Listening to (and watching) great guitar players like Jimmy Page, Pete Townsend, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, and other legends just shows how they were able to express themselves with strings rather than simply vocal chords.
Music is as much a spiritual experience as it is a recreational activity for its listeners. There are so many times that I have tried to sit down and use my fingers to craft a song that draws a picture of whats in my heart. Unfortunately my guitar skills are extremely limited and I am left searching for other artist's expressions of similar thoughts.
I hope that in the years to come I can dedicate myself to learning my instrument and begin to reach some form of skill that will allow me to really let loose and express myself creatively.
Music is as much a spiritual experience as it is a recreational activity for its listeners. There are so many times that I have tried to sit down and use my fingers to craft a song that draws a picture of whats in my heart. Unfortunately my guitar skills are extremely limited and I am left searching for other artist's expressions of similar thoughts.
I hope that in the years to come I can dedicate myself to learning my instrument and begin to reach some form of skill that will allow me to really let loose and express myself creatively.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know your thoughts here!