Friday, April 4, 2008

Perfect Timing?

So I was in Little Rock, Arkansas last week and just barely missed the massive floods they had in that area. Now this week they had a tornado come through the airport.

What can I say? I visit places and they experience a short period of peace amongst the turmoil.
clipped from www.kptm.com
Tornado sweeps through Little Rock

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - So far, no reports of injuries or deaths after a tornado hit parts of Little Rock, Arkansas, and its suburbs Thursday night.

The storm damaged businesses and downed trees and power lines.

The National Weather Service says a tornado passed directly over its offices at the North Little Rock Airport. An Arkansas emergency management spokeswoman says there are reports of damage at the airport.

 blog it

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, blessed are those who receive the business visit of Joe, client training specialist of Meditech, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts here!