I feel like God is about to do something big. I'm not quite sure what it is, but I have this feeling that the tides are starting to change... Not only in my own life, but with everyone around me. God doesn't want to leave us all in the fire - He wants to bring us through it so that we are stronger in the end. I know that God has already poured so much into me that He wants to use for His glory, I just have to be ready to respond. He can't use me if I'm so caught up in the drama of my life that I am blind to the people around me.
I just don't want to miss what's gonna happen. I don't want to catch it at the end and be like "woa, what just happened?" There is a sense of urgency in my life to start fresh and really press in like never before. I can't stay stagnant and just wait for things to change. I have a really weird feeling that God is starting to "slow down" a bit with all the negative changes in my life. He has grabbed my attention and I'm not sure what exactly He's trying to show me, but I know that I am learning to trust Him for absolutely everything in my life now. I am realizing that nothing is for certain - money, relationships, and even lives.
God, help me to get my focus off myself and really start pressing in to You. I want to be captivated by Your glory again - silenced in Your presence. I need You like never before.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know your thoughts here!