Sunday, March 5, 2006

What The Flock?

I know you have all been waiting in eager anticipation for my next blog entry..... so here it is:

Church was definitely interesting this morning. My first time back to TNT in a while. I miss all the people that go there, but there's still something about that church that I don't like. Not really sure if I can put my finger on it. The best theory that I've been able to come up with is that TNT is my comfort zone. I sat in those pews (sp?) for over 10 years under pretty much the same leadership and became very accustomed to just playing the game and not really getting serious about it. I grew so much at Heaven's Gate because there was no comfort zone for me and I felt like I was out on my own. Now I'm back at TNT sitting with my family again and feeling like I'm back in high school.

I don't dislike TNT. I'm not saying I regret leaving Heaven's Gate, because I just didn't feel like I could stay there in good conscience. I guess I just don't feel that strong tug to TNT that many of my other friends have felt. I'm afraid that I'm just gonna fit back into that mold that I had and not continue to grow. I know that's not necessary, but its definitely a whole lot easier to fall into. Hopefully I'll start to think differently about this whole thing soon. For right now I'm just glad to be with some of my good friends again.

Oh yeah, by the way.... Last night = good stuff. "Please sir! May I have another?!"

2 comments:

  1. careful with your innuendos about the infamous night my friend, the 2 people that read this might catch on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait I was there that night too...what 2 people is anonymous referring to? Hi joe...I promise TNT will get better, lots of good things are getting ready to happen. Be excited, I am! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts here!