Monday, January 12, 2009

Priorities Straight

For the last month I've been thinking about my housing situation. Its only meant to be temporary but its been nice saving so much money.

All this got me thinking about how much money i threw away last year in rent money - even cheaper rent is still throwing it away. This got me real interested in buying a condo, townhouse, or small house in a year or so. To start my research before such a huge financial move, I figured I would grab a "buying your first home" book at Barnes and Noble. Sorting through the multiple materials they had on the topic got me questioning all sorts of things - if its even possible with my income. Trying to decide where your money is going can stressful!

I finally walked around the corner and found I was in the Christian Inspiration section ad found a collection of writings from one of my favorite authors C.S. Lewis.

So instead of grabbing a book on finance, I figured I should probably get my heart in the right place first - finance can wait i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!