Monday, May 5, 2008

Post #100 !!

Not sure if this is the sort of thing to be celebrated, but I just realized that this will be my 100th post here in Blogger. It originally started as a place for me to vent and express my inner most feelings, but I have recently been inspired by other bloggers to write about material with actual substance that would sound more like an editorial piece than the notes from one of my visits to the therapist.

That being said, its funny to see the evolution of this web log (or "blog" I believe you kids are calling it these days). Now that I am beginning to travel for work, I hope to mix some of my personal experiences and business experiences now. In fact I am leaving this morning to go to Nevada, Missouri. You may remember my previous entry about this epicenter of boredom and hick-ness. Well this time around its going to be much warmer, which means thats there is still absolutely NOTHING to do in this town. Hopefully my supervisor and I can take in a Kansas City Royals game on one of the nights. I'll try to write about it if it actually happens!

I hope that some people have enjoyed the material that I've written in the last 100 posts and I hope my readership increases to double digits over the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!