Friday, May 16, 2008

The Office Season Finale

I was glad that my long time buddy Mike was able to come up and hang out with me in Newton last night in between his graduation from Norwich University and hopefully going to flight school for the Navy. I was even more excited when we both realized that the 1-hour season finale of The Office was that night!

Without ruining it for people who did not watch it... Wow! There were so many things going on with all the characters all at the same time. It wasn't the absolute funniest episode I've ever seen but it was definitely the most action-packed of the series so far. If you didn't get the chance to watch it last night... drop what you're doing and immediately and watch this episode!

Now I'm just sad we have to wait till September for Season 5. I havent been this dissapointed since I stopped watching 24...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!