Friday, November 30, 2007

Politics - - - yuuuuuck

You know what really grinds my gears?

"Lindsay Lohan!"

Sorry... just had to throw out my Family Guy reference. No seriously. You know what really bugs me?? It is November and all they talk about in the news is presidential candidates............

.... the elections won't be for another year!!! You mean I have to listen to this crap about Iowa and New Hampshire and conventions and nominations and fund raising and campaign promises for a whole year?!?!

I understand the importance of politics and being involved in the political process, but seriously... I could care less about the 1.3% of an increase in the polls that Obama gained on Hillary over the weekend. The media offers great benefits to making informed decisions when it comes to voting but this is too much.

Sorry... needed to vent about that. I can be happy though because today is pay day. Yay bills!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, yeah. I'm pretty glad I got to miss four months of that.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts here!