I dont want to speak to soon, but it looks like I'm in a "band" now! Haha, ok its not really an official thing, but a bunch of us from the church are going to start meeting together and learning some songs to play together. Not sure how I ever got asked to play an instrument, but I'll do my best to keep up and maybe offer a little to the group. I met with Dave, Heather, and Jeff Lindberg tonight to talk about what we want to do, and I think everybody is really excited to get started. We're gonna be doing all sorts of music, which is good.
Hopefully we will be able to agree on what direction we are going and everyone can really do their part for this thing. We could have a lot of fun with this and hopefully be used by God in some way. Its so hard to tell what's gonna happen, but I have learned not to worry about that stuff! I'm not control of my life anyways. This is gonna be fun... can't wait till we get rolling!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know your thoughts here!