Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Joe Is All Growed Up!

So it is OFFICIAL! - I will start working for MEDITECH, Inc on Oct. 15th.

They are the number one provider of healthcare software in the US and parts of Canada.  I've been hired as a Client Training Specialist which means I will be training and supporting specific hospitals as they migrate to our software. This will include traveling onsite to hospitals across the country several times a month, which I'm pretty excited about! Benefits are very good as well which is nice.



I will be working out of Westwood, MA, which is right off 128 (north of Norwood).  It's right off the highway, but this means I'm going to need to find an apartment within the next month because it takes 50 min. to get there with absolutely NO traffic. This translates to a 1 1/2 hr commute on a Monday morning.  Anybody know someone who is looking to get an apartment in this area??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!