Saturday, January 20, 2007

Going to LA!

Ok, so I'm not going to Los Angeles. I'm actually going to Lafitte, Louisiana (LA). I have the opportunity to go with my buddy/roommate Dan to help rebuild a house that was destroyed in hurricane Rita over a year ago. We will be leaving with a group of about 5 people from a local church in Dartmouth Sunday January 21st and coming back the following Saturday the 27th.

I'm not sure if I will have any internet access while I'm down there (we might go to a local high school to use it). If this is the case, I am going to try and update this blog with interesting information and hopefully photos that I have taken. If not, I still want to send the info with my cell phone as much as I can.

This is only a quick intro because I have to go back to packing, but I would love to read any of your comments about my thoughts and photos from the week! This is a great opportunity I have right before my classes start in 8 days! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!