Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All I Want for Christmas is...

I think it just occurred to me today that this Christmas season will be the first time since 2002 that I have been single during the holidays. And yes, I realize this is awefully early to be thinking about Christmas. Three Christmases in a row I had someone to swap presents with, twice the family Christmas parties to attend, and of course there was the romantic spirit of the holidays.

I love my family dearly and can't wait to spend time with relatives, but I know its gonna be hard being very happy this year when I think of what I had the past 3 Christmas seasons. There's something very special about Christmas that is just 10x more special if you are in love.

I know I'm really gonna miss that this year and and I know she will too, even though she might not want to admit it or even hates me right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!