Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Excuse me... do i know you???

Ok this is by far the craziest/weirdest thing that has happened so far in my on-campus exeperience. Last night Matt, Dan and I were all out at our Alpha meeting for a few hours and got back to the apartment around 9:30. I was the first to walk in the room and I almost had a heart attack right there.....

Sitting there was a guy and girl - who none of us knew at all - cuddled up with Dan's blanket on our couch watching our tv. I stopped dead in my tacks right inside the door with the most confused/upset face. So the guy on the couch looks over at me and mumbles something like "Oh, we're friends of Ryan's." He never got off the couch to introduce himself and his gf just kept giggling to herself...

Now, a little background on Ryan. He is "officially" the 4th member of our apartmetnt, however he has never spent a single night in his room and hasn't been in the apartment for longer than 30 min. at any given time. He lives in his girlfriends apartment a few buildings over, which works out fine for me because that means i have a bathroom all to myself! Anyways...

So there is this really sketchy-looking skinhead guy looking at me with his creepy girlfriend. I'm sorry, this might be mean since I dont really know her, but she seriously looked like a crack-whore. Immediately me and Matt went into my room and started doing that whispered panic with our eyes bugging out of our heads. "Who the f#@& are they!!!!!" I think was Matt's direct quote. Dan came in a few minutes later and had the same reaction.

Immediately we gave the phantom roomate a call. "Did you let 2 people into our apartment while we were all gone??" Well the good news was that yes, he had let these two creeps in our apartment. He then came over with his girlfriend and proceeded to tell us the bad news. "Sorry I didnt mention it to you guys - my friends Mom just died and he needs a place to sleep for the night so he's gonna be in my room." Great.... 2 random people who have never said more than 10 words to me are going to be staying in our apartment for a day or so bumping uglies on the ohter side of my wall.

For the next hour or so, us 3 core residents had an emergency meeting outside to discuss this invasion of privacy and personal space. Needless to say - we just decided to let it slide for the night. I guess it was only fair because Ryan said we could let any of our guests stay in his room if we wanted to.

Let's hope there isnt too much excitement like this in the future.


P.S. They slept with the Dan's blanket that had been on the couch... I think he might be throwing it away later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts here!